Thursday, September 4, 2008

Heaven/Hell

I live somewhere in this picture. I have been here for too long as my friend often tells me by email. I would like to leave, but the money is too easy. I am getting damned tired of seeing my roomate walk around the place without clothes on! I often dream of maybe a hut on a Thai beach and I had better leave soon. One of Vinnell's most faithful teachers actually flew to Thailand for a three week vacation. He got back onto the plane after a couple of days because he couldn't stand life outside the prison of his own making. This kind of life will change you from something you were before into a damned canary desperately needing its cage. It is a very sure thing knowing it is too late for some of us to adjust to life outside these walls. This begs the question; is it too late for me?

No comments: